social distancing signage
As essential services stay open to serve our community, we've been busy at AFI Branding developing a range of signage solutions to keep staff, customers and patients informed and safe. Signage within stores and clinics is becoming critical in facilitating new social distancing behaviours.
A range of new products have been developed and existing ones repurposed by AFI Branding including:
- hand sanitising stations to encourage hygiene before entering a site or premises
- perspex screens for service counters to protect staff, customers and patients
- separation barriers for self-serve check-outs
- floor graphic decals to facilitate safe spacing at queues
- window and door decals to communicate entry restrictions
Glenn Watson, Managing Director at AFI Branding says “With a little innovation, we recognised we could adapt some of our existing products and create and design new ones to help essential trade through this period. At the forefront of what we’re doing is the safety and health of the community and allowing them to be able to access essential services safely. It’s in situations like this that we need to come together to support one another. Every day the landscape changes and simple signage and products can keep the community both informed and safe.”
get in touch
If you are an essential service looking for quick and effective signage solutions, then get in touch today. We're here to help.